SINGLEHOOD VS MARRIAGEDOM
1. Single means you have the time to grow and be
the Person you want to be.
2. Single gives you space to grow. It is harder
to grow when you are too close to someone.
3. Single means learning to live by yourself.
4. Single means freedom.
5. Single means learning not to need a man/woman
to make your life meaningful.
6. Single is realizing that being married is not
7. Single means that there could be something
wonderful around the corner and you can take
advantage of it.
8. Single means you are free to love again.
1. Marriage is not a word, but a sentence.
2. Marriage is very much like a violin, after the
sweet music is over, the strings are attached.
3. Marriage is love, love is blind. Therefore
marriage is an institution for the blind.
4. Marriage is an institution in which a man
loses his Bachelor's and the woman gets her
5. Marriage is a thing which puts a ring on
a woman's finger and two under the man's eyes.
6. Marriage Certificate is just another name for
a work permit.
7. Marriage is not just having a wife but also
worries inherited for ever.
8. Marriage requires a man to purchase 4 types
of "Ring"- engagement ring, wedding ring,
suffe-ring and endu-ring.
9. Marriage life is full of excitement and
frustration. In the first year, the man speaks
and the woman listens. In the second year, the
woman speaks and the man listens. And in the
third year, they both speak and the neighbors
10. It is true that love is blind but marriage is
11. Getting married is very much like going to
the restaurant with friends. You ordered what
you want, and when you see what the other
fellow has, you wished you had ordered that.
12. It's true, all men are born free and equal but
some of them get married.
13. A happy marriage is a matter of giving and
taking, the husband gives and the wife takes.
14. Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage
is the alarm clock.
15. They say that when a man holds a woman's hand
before marriage. It is love. After marriage is
16. When a newly married man looks happy, we
know why. But when a ten-year married man looks
happy, we wonder why.
| Cool Links
| Photo Album
| About Me |
Saleem Haddad All Rights Reserved.
Tel 886-2-2656-2688, E-Mail